About the Bar

FAQ/Resources [+] Show All Answers

  1. How do I order a Photo ID?

  2. Where can I find information about the Bar Exam?

    The Office of Bar Admissions administers the Bar exam. Their website, which contains helpful links and contact information, can be accessed by clicking here: Office of Bar Admissions

  3. Where do we park if we're traveling by car?

    Yes, 6 hours per year can be taken in a distance-learning format. These type of hours are called in-house hours and they are tracked on attorneys' CLE transcripts maintained by the State Bar of Georgia CLE department staff. An attorney can take 6 in-house hours per year and can carry forward 6 CLE hours to the next succeeding year.

  4. Yes