Position: Administrative Assistant
Department: Law Practice Management Program, State Bar of Georgia
Supervisor: Law Practice Management Program Director
Location: Downtown Atlanta
Job Type: Full-Time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary Range: Commensurate with experience.
The Law Practice Management Program’s Administrative Assistant aides program staff with a variety of administrative and technical tasks in their development and delivery of office management and technology consulting services and resources for State Bar of Georgia members.
- Work independently to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Timely answer queries of Bar members using various communication means
- Manage calendars for department’s staff
- Prepare departmental reports and accounting records
- Manage departmental database and maintain department’s technology tools
- Maintain supplies and track other resources of the department
- Interact with members visiting department for assistance with resources
- Prior work experience in private law firm, government legal department or Bar association required.
- Four-year college degree desired.
- Direct experience with office technology (preferably in a law firm setting) beyond simple word processing strongly desired.
How to Apply:
- Send an email with resume to email@example.com
- Add “Administrative Assistant Position” as subject line of email
- Include a cover letter explaining interest in the position, summary of work experience and contact information in body of email