6 CLE Hours including 1.5 Professionalism Hours and 4 Trial Practice Hours.
6 / 0 / 1.5 / 4
Seminar Number 9955
- Discovery tips for mediation and trial
- The art of negotiation
- Hot topics from the financial experts
- Alimony: Georgia Law vs other states
- The perils of co-mingling
- Imputed income and other updates from the Child Support Commission
- Emerging issues in custody cases
- Addiction issues
- Parental gatekeeping
- Contempt v modification-venue and other pitfalls
- Can my parents come? Ethical considerations
- Attorney's fees awards - How to get and keep them post-appeal
- Case law update
- Judges panel
Space is limited
ICLE cannot guarantee admission to on-site registrants.
*Early registration closes 48 hours before the seminar
See brochure for Registration Guidelines.