- Apr. 14: Wellness Committee Meeting
- Apr. 21: Suicide Awareness & Prevention Committee Meeting
- April 29: "We Took the Pledge: Now What? Well-Being in Legal Practice"—Join us for this monthly wellness event! Learn more here.
- May 3-7: Well-Being Week in Law—Learn more here and stay tuned to the State Bar of Georgia's social media channels during this week!
- May 5: Living Well to Practice Well: Well-Being and Practical Skills CLE (Presented by the Attorney Wellness Committee; 6 hours CLE credit, including 1 hour each of professionalism, ethics and trial) - Registration and details coming soon.
- May 11: Mental Well-Being Subcommittee Meeting
- May 19: Suicide Awareness & Prevention Committee Meeting
Check out more of what is happening in Atlanta through the Atlanta Bar Association's Wellness Connection Calendar! > View calendar