Relaxation & Stress Relief
- Two Quick Exercises for Lawyers to Reduce Stress, by Joann Cebulski
Hobbies and Travel
Make time for your hobbies. Embracing any enjoyable leisure pursuit--from knitting to biking to baking--helps us recharge. It's an investment in your well-being.
- The Practice: Get a Hobby
By Brian Tannebaum
- 25 Best Places to Visit in Georgia
Hobbies Meetups in Atlanta
27 Actually Great Free Things To Do In Atlanta
Take some time for fun activities. Allow yourself to enjoy life, fun and relaxation with family and friends.
Finding a balance between your family commitments and your career is crucial to your well-being.
- Parents in Law: Is it Possible to Be Both an Attorney and a Committed Mom or Dad?
By Leigh McMullan Abramson
- BabyCenter.com | Advice and Support on Pregnancy and Parenting
Can Good Lawyers Be Good Parents?
Parents in Law: Is It Possible to Be Both an Attorney and a Committed Mom or Dad?
Lawyer Moms Facebook Page
Studies show that individuals who volunteer report higher levels of well-being. Take the time to do something for someone else. It pays off, we promise.
- Volunteer Opportunities
- VolunteerMatch.org | Where Volunteering Begins
- United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Zoo Atlanta
- Global Volunteers
- Crisis Text Line
- Atlanta Homeless Volunteer Opportunities
- Georgia Aquarium
- The Nature Conservancy
- Hands On Atlanta
Official Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau Calendar. View this calendar of events to see what's happening today, this weekend and next week in Atlanta, upcoming festivals, and seasonal events.
Official Georgia Tourism &Travel Site. View this site for information on things to do, places to stay, events, trip ideas and more in Georgia.
PBA 30 / WABE Music and Events page. View for theater, music art, history, and literary events.
- Visit Columbus